As you are very aware, the U.S. and global communities are experiencing a global pandemic of the coronavirus (COVID‐19). The situation continues to evolve rapidly, with a vast amount of information being reported; therefore, the United Association is continuously and closely monitoring multiple information channels via labor and government sources as well as local and national news reports.
The UA is directing you to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for more comprehensive guidance on COVID‐19 (www.coronavirus.gov). We are also providing information and recommendations for UA members and their families.
The UA urges all members and their families to diligently adhere to the guidelines communicated to slow the spread of the virus. We continue to monitor the situation and communicate updates to our locals and members as the situation changes rapidly.
Please click on the links below for more information.
- Guidance from the CDC on COVID-19
- OSHA—COVID-19 Control and Prevention
- Guidelines to Protect Workers Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Other Potential Infectious Materials (OPIM) in Plumbing and HVAC Systems
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Plumbing Services during COVID-19